July 9, 2010

"centering walk"

today i was late because there was an incident with pancakes at my house. it took me almost an hour and a half to make ONE. thats because the first one got majorly burnt and fogged up my whole kitchen. my maids were there so they helped me with the next one. the girl (alice) thought i had to keep it on minimum heat, but it took us thirty minutes to realize that the pancake wasnt cooking. so then the guy (lee) said it wasn't hot enough, and then he squished and mutilated my pancake batter. eventually, one pancake got done at 11:51 am. i ate it, and it did not taste good, so i had celery instead. then, my aunt looked at the time, and said, "oh, we better go." this was 12:00. then she proceeded to sit down at her desk and browse ebay until 12:13. i was extremely frustrated. so then we left, and she yelled at traffic, even though it was all HER fault that we were going to be late. i would just like to let every one know, this is what being an ebay addict does to you. anyway, i got to school late, and then thomas took us on a "centering walk".

1 comment: