July 13, 2010

London :) Plus... Moving sucks :/

I am reading a really good book called, " How I Live Now". It is about a girl, Daisy, who is sent to live with her couisn's in the UK. She is nervous, not use the people being polite to her, they way her cousin's life style is. And she dosent get why people are worry about a war that may or may not happen. She also wants to learn about who her mother was. Plus, she is a little freaked out by the way Edmond acts. It is as if he could read her mind.
I have moved around 20 times in my whole entire time. Amazing.... yeah right. I dont like having to move around a lot... I would like it if I could stay in one place. But my mom loves to move, and I respect her for that. It can get a bit annoying, though it's also good because you can start over. Be a new you, dont have to worry about people knowing who you are. It can be very hard to get use to one place.

No comments:

Post a Comment