July 1, 2010

World Cup

World Cup is the biggest influential sport event every 4 year. I like football since i was 9 year old. I was playing very well in elementary school, I even made the city youth football team. However, after i went to middle school, i almost quit to play football, because our middle school did not have football court. But i still love to watch football games on TV. My dad and i are big football fans, sometime we watched football games untill 3 or 4 a.m. I used to like England, because of Owen, he is the fastest and good skill forward ever. Unforturnatly England lost to German this year, i think a big reason they lost to German is England don't play as a team. England has so many good players, they all play good in their own club, but when they play in England team, they just play like shit. I don't understand why, maybe because they did not allow Owen to play, maybe something else, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment