July 9, 2010

DEAD PEOPLE

I went to that exhibit of dead bodies where some scientist carved up and skinned people to put them on display for the general public. It was for the most part pretty damn boring. Some of it looked like some freak just hacked up bodies for fun.

I also have POISON IVY EVERYWHERE. I have had it for a week now. It sucks major balls. I have got huge patches of it on my leg and all the creams and pastes in the world are doing nothing to stop it. and tomorrow will be worse because I will be going to drill in my boots which will then rub my ankles and calves. Damn its going to suck. I also was going to stay up all night with friends and then go to the range tomorrow. Uber bummer. Oh well. I will make sure all the enlisted call me sir tomorrow as retribution.

1 comment: