July 16, 2010

Percy Weasley and Florida

Today in Harry Potter, Ron received a letter from his brother Percy, who at the moment is sort of the black sheep of the family. Percy had a huge fight with his parents because they are loyal to Harry and Dumbledore and he is supporting Fudge and the Ministry, which, needless to say, does not sit well with the Weasleys. Anyway, in his letter, Percy urged Ron to "sever ties" with Harry and also to distance himself from Dumbledore, who he hinted would not be headmaster at Hogwarts very much longer. Hmm....
My mom and brother and sister are leaving for Florida tomorrow to see my grandparents which I am kind of sad about. I am going to miss them a lot. Also, I am sad that I'm not going with them because I haven't gotten to see my grandparents since Thanksgiving or my aunt and uncle and cousins (who also live in Florida) since last summer. Oh well, I have no one to blame but myself. But still. I am disappointed. Although, I get to do band camp because I am staying which will be a lot of fun, and I am playing a gig at Jovita's next Friday!

2 comments: