July 30, 2010

Goodbye Jack :( Lol

So, this is my last day here in summer school. It was fun, and lots of good things happened. I have had really good teachers. Everyone is just so nice and friendly. I love it here. I am so excited for school to start back up. I have done better than before. So, thank you! :)
I know this has to deal with my book. Writing and discussing my book. So, here is my last blog about How I Live Now.
So far Daisy and Piper have been walking and walking for days. Looking for signs of life. But all they do find is silence and death. So, it isnt very pleasant for them. But they have made it through out the hard times.
They just found there home, inside is trashed except for the bedrooms. They are staying there for a few days. Just so that they can get back on their feet and start walking again. Which they dread, but they have to do it. Only if they want to find the rest of their family.
That is as far as I have read. It is sooo good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment